Lithium polymer battery is also a kind of lithium-ion battery. However, compared with liquid lithium battery, it has many obvious advantages, such as high energy density, miniaturization, ultra-thin, lightweight, and high safety. It is a new type of battery. In terms of shape, lithium polymer batteries are ultra-thin and can be made into batteries of any shape and capacity to meet the needs of various products.
Now let me introduce to you what should be paid attention to in the use, storage and transportation of lithium polymer batteries.
First part, application of the lithium polymer battery:
1. Keep the battery out of water.
2. It is forbidden to place batteries in heat sources, such as fire, heater, microwave oven, high-pressure container, etc.
3. Heat proof: it is forbidden to use or place it for a long time under high temperature (such as in strong light and high temperature vehicles).
4. It is forbidden to dismantle the battery without permission, and it is forbidden to use the damaged battery.
5. Short circuit prevention, such as direct welding of batteries, self assembling of batteries etc. should be prohibited.
Send part: Storage of the lithium polymer battery
1. State of charge when storage: like ordinary lithium-ion batteries, 40 ~ 60% is the best, and the voltage is kept at 3.6 ~ 3.9v.
2. Temperature environment when storage:
(1) For short-term storage (≤ 3 months), the storage temperature is - 20 ~ 35 ℃, and the relative humidity is 45 ~ 85%.
(2) For long-term storage (> 3 months), the storage temperature is 20 ± 5 ℃, and the relative humidity is 65 ± 20% RH.
Finally Transportation of the lithium polymer battery
The polymer battery should be transported at the state of charge in the range of 30% ~ 50%. The following are the relevant provisions on transportation:
1. Portable electronic devices containing lithium metal or lithium-ion batteries,: such as watches, calculators, cameras, mobile phones, laptops etc. carried by passengers or crew members for personal use.
2. Spare lithium metal or lithium ion battery or battery pack: the spare lithium battery of portable electronic equipment can only be transported as hand luggage. These spare batteries can be placed in the original retail packaging or other separate isolation packaging, and must be individually protected to prevent short circuit.
The above is precautions in the use, storage and transportation of lithium polymer batteries, if you do not understand and have any further questions, please contact us at any time. Shenzhen Data Power Technology Limited will provide you with the most professional and suitable solution.